Haiku – Steaks hidden in trousers

Posted: October 19th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: topical haiku | Tags: , , , , | 6 Comments »

TrousersFrom NewsOK.com: Man stuffs 8 steaks in his pants at Braum’s in Durant

Fillet filcher fail
With his trousers packed with meat
no room for two veg

6 Comments on “Haiku – Steaks hidden in trousers”

1. 1 Wood said at 1:24 am on October 23rd, 2016:

Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my qu.seions..tuntil now.

2. 2 http://www.prestamospersonales.tech/ said at 8:59 pm on October 25th, 2016:

Sorry Lobes. I’m entitled to like or dislike an actor based on whatever criteria I want and I dislike Tom Cruise for his creepy Scientology cult.It’s a bit of a reach to accuse me of McCarthyism or racism because I find Scientology, and it’s practitioners, dangerous. Besides. I can only think of two of his movies I actually liked. Topgun and the Color Of Money. Cheers

3. 3 kfz haftpflicht rechner wüstenrot said at 6:28 am on November 5th, 2016:

It’s worth having a look at Anca’s fantastic blog and read the latest entry dedicated to Dave Trott. Who would have thought that a game of ‘guess the song lyric’ would have led to such a profound personal revelation.

4. 4 versicherung berechnung wohnfläche said at 6:11 pm on February 13th, 2017:

Cunosc si eu astfel de persoane. Daca ar fi dupa mine, mi-as cumpara un domeniu cat mai repede. Dar daca le spui unora ca vrei sa-ti cumperi un domeniu, iti vor spune ca esti cretin si ca de ce ai plati pentru asa ceva (aceasi treaba si in cazul steam-ului…care stiu despre ce e vorba:d) Eu am reusit sa obtin domeniul gratis! Lucky me!ÃŽÅ£i place? 0

5. 5 car insurance quotes said at 3:27 pm on May 31st, 2017:

“Because logical consistency, 100% with all points, is what really counts. By that standard,we’re all screwed.”That’s not the point at all. The point is when someone spews out that they adhere to Nicea orChalcedon but then you find that they only adhere to a rough framework of such, or single point here or there, or deny what they don’t like, or change concepts of original meanings….then they do notadhere to the Council. This is what it means to have authority, and the NT portrays the church has this kindof authority.

6. 6 top military quotes said at 5:24 pm on May 31st, 2017:

What a fantastic idea! I might introduce that idea to our local photoshop owner! And, I know she was from Sweden, but the smau looked so Pippi Longstocking, it took me back to all those films I used to see when I was younger. Thank you for those brilliant photos!